Local Solar Retailer
Panels, Inverters & Batteries
Guaranteed With SnapSolar
Live Solar Monitoring
Snap Solar is looking for an energetic Sales Executive to join our sales team. This is a quota-carrying, salaried position that includes an uncapped commission structure. The position is based in Mackay QLD with opportunities to travel locally and interstate.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic ‘go-getter’ looking to build a successful career in an exciting industry with a market-leading solar provider. Full training will be provided to continue the development of your career at Snap Solar, along with ongoing training within the Renewable Energy Market.
About the Role
- Grow and nurture relationships with current and new clients
- Proactively follow up on leads and prospects and maintain a strong sales pipeline and conversion rate
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for Snap Solar
- Organise and take thorough notes on prospects in our customer relationship management system – SalesForce
- Learn our offerings inside and out and provide information on the best product(s) for good fit potential customers based on their individual needs
- Conduct face-to-face site inspections with prospective customers to determine product placement
- Prepare accurate documents including proposals, quotations, contracts, and invoices
- You have a solid track record of driving results
- You’re self-motivated, hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and helping them understand the benefits of solar energy
- You have a general enthusiasm for sustainable and renewable energy
- Your time management and organisational skills are excellent
- You have strong communication skills with a great telephone etiquette
- You’re self-motivated with a keen attitude towards self-development
- Must resonate and align with our company’s culture and core values
- Continual training and development including OEM manufacturer training
- Access to a pooled work vehicle
- Phone, laptop and access to use a drone for site inspections
- Fast career progression
- Uncapped and achievable commissions
The position is open to Australian citizens &/or persons that have a legal, valid right to work in Australia.
About Snap Solar
Snap Solar is locally owned and operated with the head office being based in Mackay, Queensland — led by a team of people who genuinely care about renewable energy and everything it means for our planet.
Our Vision: Powering Change
Our Mission: It’s our mission to help our customers transition to a renewable future by providing best-in-class, quality solar systems that leverage the sun to generate free energy, helping reduce the carbon footprint and lowering energy bills.
Our Core Values
Quality – to provide only quality solar products sourced ethically and sustainable; y from reputable and reliable manufacturers
Reliability – to provide proven products sourced from reputable brands that are independently tested for reliability and longevity
Sustainability – delivering a premium service to support our customers for the lifetime of their solar system and beyond
Leadership – leading the solar industry by providing professional advice, council and leadership
Accountability – we remain accountable to our customers for the products and services that we provide
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call us on 1300 076 279.